Company | Vision and Misson | Core Values | Certifications and Qualifications
Founded in 1999, e-Management has been providing information technology solutions to the U.S. federal government in the areas of planning, infrastructure engineering, application development and information security.
Our success is the result of our L3approach which starts with Learning about our customer’s vision, priorities and mission goals, Listening to their immediate needs, challenges, or opportunities, and then Leveraging our thought leadership and information technology capital to create intelligent solutions that are practical and cost-effective, allowing our customers to focus on accomplishing their mission goals.
Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, our staff includes technically knowledgeable professionals, united by a set of shared values: fairness, accountability, integrity, teamwork, and honesty.
The vision of e-Management is to be a recognized thought leader and preferred provider of Information Technology capital.
e-Managementís mission is to help our clients identify and mitigate risks to the successful accomplishment of their goals through information technology solutions.
e-Management’s core values define our company philosophy, how we make decisions, and how we regard our customers and employees. It is who we are and what we, at e-Management represent.
- Fairness – treating each other respectfully, without bias, discrimination, or dishonesty
- Accountability – being willing to bear responsibility for our actions
- Integrity – holding true in our actions to our core values
- Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal and vision with respect, harmony, and unity
- Honesty – communicating and acting truthfully
Certifications and Qualifications
- e-Management is a woman-owned, minority-owned small business.
- e-Management has been formally appraised at Maturity Level 2 of CMMI® v1.2.
- e-Management holds a facility clearance at the Top Secret (TS)/Restricted Data Classification level sponsored by the Department of Energy.