Company | Vision and Misson | Core Values | Certifications and Qualifications
e-Management, an award-winning woman-owned, minority-owned business headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, has been providing information technology solutions since 1999 to the U.S. federal government in the areas of planning, infrastructure engineering, application development, and information security.
At our very heart, we believe in helping people succeed, whether itís our employees, community, or you, our customer. Our success is the result of our L3approach which starts with Learning about our customerís vision, priorities and mission goals, Listening to their immediate needs, challenges, or opportunities, and then Leveraging our thought leadership and information technology capital to create intelligent solutions that are practical and cost-effective, allowing our customers to focus on accomplishing their mission goals.
Our staff includes technically knowledgeable professionalsóour project and program managers are PMPģ certified.
Our senior leadership team holds the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification, among others; and our company has been formally appraised at CMMI® Maturity Level 3. We are united by a set of core values: fairness, accountability, integrity, teamwork, and honesty.How can we help you?
The vision of e-Management is to be a recognized thought leader and preferred provider of Information Technology capital.
e-Managementís mission is to help our clients identify and mitigate risks to the successful accomplishment of their goals through information technology solutions.
e-Management’s core values define our company philosophy, how we make decisions, and how we regard our customers and employees. It is who we are and what we, at e-Management represent.
- Fairness – treating each other respectfully, without bias, discrimination, or dishonesty
- Accountability – being willing to bear responsibility for our actions
- Integrity – holding true in our actions to our core values
- Teamwork – working together to achieve a common goal and vision with respect, harmony, and unity
- Honesty – communicating and acting truthfully
Certifications and Qualifications
- e-Management is a woman-owned, minority-owned small business.
- e-Management has been formally appraised at CMMI® Maturity Level 3.
- e-Management holds a facility clearance at the Top Secret (TS)/Restricted Data Classification level sponsored by the Department of Energy.
- Certified MBE/DBE/SBE through the Maryland Department of Transportation's (MDOT) Office of Minority Business Enterprise (OMBE).