: : DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Government IT environments have become harder to manage through a lack of governance and a number of duplicated functions, systems, and support services. Maintaining this complex environment can drive IT costs to unacceptable levels. Modernizing your IT infrastructure can help make it simpler and less costly to manage, ultimately enabling you to be more responsive to your customers and to meet your organizational objectives. Our network team at e-Management can help you modernize and optimize your infrastructure using standardized processes such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) to help deliver a set of comprehensive infrastructure services.
e-Management can help you:
- Translate business and strategic objectives into infrastructure requirements.
- Conduct full discovery and develop detailed network architectures and system specifications.
- Create network designs that support business innovation and changing requirements through the application of flexible, scalable network environments.
- Implement green data center initiatives.
- Develop customized service level management.
- Procure support for acquiring necessary materials, software, hardware, and circuits for increased availability and improved capability.
- Deliver a full spectrum of network services including integration, installation, testing and training, and 24/7 network management services at client sites.
- Maintain Systems Security Plans, Inner-Connection Support Agreements and necessary applicable federal network compliancy documents, as required.
- Implement video-conferencing solutions.